Need a dainty, feminine card to make for some one special? By switching out the sentiment, this card would be perfect for birthdays, thank yous, hello and more! Welcome to this edition of On the CASE with Ann & Nicole.
While I continue to break down samples from current Stampin’ Up!® catalogs, my On the CASE partner, Nicole, is using her investigative skills to solve CASES throughout the crafting universe. Let the fun begin!
Tea Together Dainty, Feminine Card
2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog Page 112
Today’s card is so versatile. Although the sample in the catalog features the Mother’s Day greeting which comes with the Tea Together stamp set, simply switch out the sentiment, and you have a card to send for so many reasons. I hope you will give this one a try!
Colors of the Day
Stamp: Tea Together
Paper: Pool Party cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″); Whisper White cardstock (5-1/4″ x 4″, 3″ x 3″, 3″ x 2-1/4″, 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″, 2″ x 3/4″ for banner)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento, Flirty Flamingo, Stampin’ Blends: Light and Dark Pool Party, Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo, Light and Dark Granny Apple Green, Dark Daffodil Delight.
Other: Tea Time Dies, Tufted Embossing Folder, Pearlized Doilies, Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins, Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon, SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals
“On the CASE” Notes
Your Step-by-Step Guide
1. Score the Pool Party cardstock at 4-1/4″ to form the card base. Fold and crease using a bone folder.
2. Emboss the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Tufted embossing folder. Adhere to the card base.
3. Cut a 13-1/2″ length of 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon. Snip the ends at an angle and adhere to the card base in a “Z” pattern.
4. Ink the images from Tea Together with Tuxedo Black Memento and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Color with Stampin’ Blends as follows: Tea cup – Light and Dark Pool Party; Petals – Light and Dark Flirty Flamingo; Leaves – Light and Dark Granny Apple Green; Center – Dark Daffodil Delight. Die cut out with the corresponding Tea Time dies.
5. Ink the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo and stamp onto Whisper White cardstock. Use the Triple Banner Punch to make a “V” in the right end.
6. Adhere a Pearlized Doily on top of the ribbon.
7. Add the cup, flowers and sentiment to the card using dimensionals.
8. Accent with Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins.
For all the details on how to make today’s dainty feminine card, just click on the tutorial button below. You will receive your own FREE tutorial, which you can either save or print off. For more inspiration, don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery.
Now head on over to Nicole at Pixel Maven’s Retreat to see the CASE file she has been working on. Nicole always writes the BEST tutorials!__________________________________________________________
June Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own dainty feminine card? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
June Code: DWPFNMZV
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s card? And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).