It’s time for another Festive Friday challenge, where every challenge is a party. This week we are celebrating Tell a Fairy Tale Day and/or Stars. Today’s easy, romantic card is filled with star images. Enjoy!
Colors of the Day
Sometimes amidst the hurry and scurry of life, you need a card which is easy, but still packs a bit of “wow”. Today’s easy, romantic card should fill the bill. It features the Little Twinkle stamp set and Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper.
For all the details on today’s easy romantic card, just click on the tutorial button below to receive your own FREE tutorial, which you can either save or print off. Don’t forget to visit the 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery for more free tutorials.
Would you like to create your own easy romantic card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own easy romantic card, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When placing your online order, be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Orders of $50 (before tax and shipping) will earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code, as well as Sale-A-Bration goodies. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will receive your own stampin’ rewards, your free gift from me and FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards!
February Code: AQW3JUPA
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s easy romantic card…and don’t forget to visit the Festive Friday design team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).