I have also worked on updating the categories which appear as menu items. Please click on the links, and read all about me, my group, my new rewards programs, how to join my group as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, and more. And notice, there is also a card tutorial gallery where you can access all of the cards I create throughout the year, along with the free tutorial.
These changes have taken some time to implement. At times like this, I think I sure could use an assistant other than the four legged kind, who have a tendency to sleep on the job.
There is more to come in the near future, including:
- Online Stampers’ Host Club – Update: Read All About It
- Stampin’ Schach Featured Stamp (similar to my old Lessons of the Month Club)
- Customers Facebook Group
Watch for the details about these coming up in the next few days. I hope you are as excited about these changes as much as I am!
Planning on placing an order soon? When placing your online order, be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Orders of $50 or more are eligible for Sale-A-Bration rewards. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code, as well as Sale-A-Bration rewards. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will receive your own stampin’ rewards as well as your free gift from me…and Sale-A-Bration rewards!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create, the techniques I use, or any of the changes, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of a 2019 Occasions Catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]).