Six days. Three sales. One spectacular promotion.
For savvy shoppers everywhere, this time of year is a dream come true. Some of the biggest sales of the year are happening, which means some of the biggest savings are, too! We hope you are ready to save big, because Stampin’ Up!® is throwing a spectacular six-day promotion with exclusive, limited-time deals. Get ready for Online Extravaganza!
Online Extravaganza 2018 will run for six days. During this time, Stampin’ Up! will be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalog—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end, nearly every item from the annual catalog will have been on sale!
PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Specialty Paper
- Washi Tape
Ordering Deadline for the Paper & Embellishments Sale: November 24 – 11:50 PM (MT)
STAMPS & KITS
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kits
Ordering Deadline for the Stamps & Kits Sale: November 25 – 11:50 P.M. (MT)
TOOLS & INK
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and cases
Ordering Deadline for the Tools & Ink Sale: November 28 – 11:50 P.M. (MT)
Each sale will be given its own category, which will contain all available discounted items for that particular 48-hour sale. After that, the only thing left to do is shop!
I WILL POST THE SPECIFIC LINKS TO EACH OF THESE SPECIAL CATEGORIES AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH SALE.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalog only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Paper Pumpkin (prepaids, monthly subscriptions, past kits/refills)
- Big Shot
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a predetermined threshold. Stampin’ Up! has set up each 48-hour sale this way so they will be able to continue supporting their customers through the life of the annual catalog.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36 hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period. (E.g., discounted cardstock will available only during Paper & Embellishments sale; discounted ink pads will be available only during Tools & Ink sale.) No exceptions.
Be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will automatically receive the gift from me, as well as your own Host Rewards.
- Are you in search of a specific retired stamp set? I just might have it on my list of Retired Sets for Sale. Now through November 30th save 10% off any retired item!!!
- If you are in need of a Holiday Catalog, OR if you would like a copy of the new Occasions Catalog when it becomes available, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]) and I will make certain you get one!
- The “Shop with Schach” Customer Rewards Program is my way of giving a little something back to my returning customers. For your loyalty, you can earn a $35 Shopping Spree from any current Stampin’ Up! catalog! Place an on-line order OR email your order to me. I will keep track of how much you spend on product. Each $1 in product = 1 point. Product totals exclude shipping and sales tax. I will review your points at the end of each month. When you reach 500 Points, I will email you to tell you that you have earned a shopping spree.