As much as I love Bella Bleu, I have a new friend in Razzleberry Lemonade! Here is the recipe to make your own Razzleberry Lemonade confection!
- Prepare a standard card base from Rich Razzleberry card stock and score at the top. Use the Corner Rounder on the two bottom edges.
- Select two selections from Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper and a strip of Crushed Curry card stock for layering. Use the Scallop Edge Punch on the Crushed Curry, and place it between the two patterned papers. Use the Corner Rounder on the bottom corners to mirror the card base.
- Add Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon as illustrated in the photograph.
- Position and adhere the Razzleberry Lemonade pattern papers, with ribbon and scallop edge strip, to the card base.
- Ink the “Baroque-Style” stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set with Rich Razzleberry, and stamp onto Whisper White. Mat onto Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry. Position and adhere to the card base.
- Ink one of the “Small Circle” stamps from the Circle Circus stamp set with Rich Razzleberry and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Punch out using the 1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere this to a Pewter Build-A-Brad base, and attach the acrylic cover disk. Place in the lower right hand corner of the card.
What would I consider “Must Buys” from the new catalog? The In-Color Assorted Cardstock Pack (115315), In-Color Stampin’ Write Markers (116329), Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (115675) and one or two of the In-Color Grosgrain Ribbons would be good choices with which to begin. But if you are like me, you will want it all! The new catalog goes “live”, July 1st!
Your comments are very important to me, so please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Set: Friends 24-7 (113218), Circle Circus (115778—Available July 1st)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658—Available July 1st)
Designer Series Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade (115675—Available July 1st)
Card Stock: Crushed Curry (115319—Available July 1st), Rich Razzleberry (115316—Available July 1st), Whisper White (100730)
Tools: Corner Rounder (109047), 1/2” Circle Punch (104390), Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
Embellishments: Crushed Curry Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115614—Available July 1st) Pewter Build-A-Brad (109128)