- Prepare a standard card base from Kraft and score at the top. Use the Corner Rounder on the two bottom edges.
- Three selections from Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper were then layered. The Scallop Edge Punch was used on the small Kraft colored pattern piece, which was selected to contrast the blue patterns. The Corner Rounder was used on the lower corners to mirror the card base.
- Ribbon was added as illustrated in the photograph. (Tip: I did not have a single snippet of navy colored grosgrain ribbon, which is what I wanted. Feeling rather industrious this morning I “dyed” my own, using Bashful Blue 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon and a Not Quite Navy Stampin‘ Write Marker. I then dried it with a blow dryer, and heat set it with an iron. I absolutely love how it turned out!”)
- Position and adhere the Bella Bleu pattern papers to the card base. (Tip: I always adhere the layers to each other, and then adhere the complex as a single layer.)
- Ink the “Baroque” motif stamp from the Friends 24-7 stamp set with Not Quite Navy, and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Mat onto Not Quite Navy and Kraft. Position and adhere to the card base.
- And now for the sneak peek…Ink the one of the “Small Circle” stamps from the Circle Circus stamp set with Not Quite Navy and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Punch out using the 1/2″ Circle Punch. Adhere this to a Pewter Build-A-Brad base, and attach the acrylic cover disk. Place in the lower right hand corner of the card. (Tip: With the Build-A-Brad set, you are never without a custom brad!)
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Set: Friends 24-7 (113218), Circle Circus (115778)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008)
Designer Series Paper: Bella Bleu (113974)
Card Stock: Kraft (102125), Not Quite Navy (101722), Very Vanilla (101650)
Tools: Corner Rounder (109047), 1/2” Circle Punch (104390), Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
Embellishments: ¼” Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (109029) dyed with a Not Quite Navy Stampin’ Write Marker (100059), Pewter Build-A-Brad (109128)