Stars At Night is one of my favorite bundles from the September – December Mini Catalog. It’s simplicity and elegance made it my choice for today’s card. It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
It’s Clean and Simple week at The Paper Players. Our host, the amazing LeAnne, has a fun theme for us: “Tag! You’re It!” The sky is the limit on what can be done with tags. I was so tempted to actually create a stand-alone tag but decided instead to feature a tag on my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create. But before you run off to gather your stamps, papers, and inks, remember that when The Paper Players use the term “clean and simple”, we mean cards that:
Have minimal layers and embellishments
Have plenty of open space
Are simple and uncluttered
Colors Of The Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Clean and Simple cards are difficult for me. I am definitely a “Lots of Layers Lady”. In the past I discovered that Stampin’ Up!’s hybrid embossing folders made the task of designing a clean and simple card easier for me. For today’s card I reached for the Stars At Night hybrid embossing folder. It was easy-peasy to create this card. Plus it has that touch of elegance of which I am quite fond.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s “Stars At Night Christmas Card”, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Check Out December’s Paper Pumpkin Kit
Kit Name: All the Best
This kit includes:
- 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
- 9 coordinating envelopes.
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
- 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
- 1 photopolymer stamp set.
- Specialty gold foil die cuts.
- Enough adhesive to finish the project.
- Finished card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
Subscribe to the December Paper Pumpkin Kit between November 11th and December 10th by clicking here!
Check Out The Online Exclusives
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Some prices have been reduced as of 11/11.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will send you one free of charge!