What better way to let someone know that you support them than with a “Here For You Always” card? It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the amazing Joanne has an awesome color challenge for us. Aren’t they gorgeous together?
You can use any combination of the above colors. I incorporated all 6 of them into my design. I can’t wait to see what colors you choose!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
A trio of flowers in Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, and Daffodil Delight are nestled among Old Olive leaves and Mint Macaron die cuts. In order to lighten the colors, I stamped off before stamping the images. Sadly, my Petal Pink ink has an orange tinge, but I used it anyway. The adorable designer paper is from the Design A Daydream collection, which is available as a host reward. A trio of Pool Party fine sparkle gems and a double Pool Party bow serve as embellishments.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Fall Fun card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Hey, everyone! It’s me, Nueve! Uncle Q, Sixxy and I have been enjoying the fall weather here. Fall is my Mom’s favorite time of year. We’ve been going on lots of walks. One of my favorite ones is when we go down to the Missy Pibby Ribber. I got to see crawdad holes, and lots of birds. The birds were swooping down and eating bugs. I did think the ribber was kind of stinky, though.
It was hot this day. With our short, Boxer noses, it gets hard to breathe, and we pant a lot. Uncle Q was doing weird things with his tongue, and Sixxy’s tongue is SO long. Mine is perfect.
Week #2: September 8 – 14, 2022
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: GSEPT6BB
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Many prices were reduced on September 8. New items added September 11. Please note: I will not be able to mail any packages between September 26 and November 6.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!