It’s that time of year! The time for buying fragrant roses and heart shaped boxes of chocolates … and for sending romantic cards, like today’s romantic white, embossed Valentine. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by St. Valentine’s Day. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used romantic sentiment, ribbon, and hearts to create my card. There is also a touch of pink, and some faux stitching on the smaller heart and the die cut leaves. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Today’s card is a breeze to make, courtesy of Stampin’ Up!’s Bouquet of Love hybrid embossing folder and the Love & Happiness stamp set. Switch out the sentiment to create an engagement, a wedding, or an anniversary card. It doesn’t get any easier!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Romantic White and Embossed Valentine, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: 3V7664M3
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: email@example.com and I will drop one in the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
IF You Have a Big Wish List — Please Read — Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Special
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! PLUS, during Sale-A-Bration you will receive two additional free stamp sets after picking all of the products you want in your Starter Kit. The stamp sets need to be live at the time of picking them, so anything you see in a current catalog or at stampinup.com is eligible. There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!