With the cold temps we have been experiencing these past few days here in Southeast Iowa, the Boxers have not wanted to venture out for their daily walks. I can’t say I blame them, and I am happy for their good sense. While they lazed in front of the fireplace, I played with my new stamps from the January – June Mini Catalog. I mentally escaped the bitter temps by creating a tropical thank you card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the amazing Anne Marie has a wonderful color challenge for us:
Isn’t this a yummy trio of colors? I used black as my neutral. I can’t wait to see what colors you use!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This was such a fun card to create. The new Artfully Layered bundle is filled with bold images and die cuts, just perfect, as the name would imply, for layering! And if you look closely, you can get a peek at a new embossing folder, Splatters. It forms the backdrop for my collage of foliage. I can already tell, both the bundle and the embossing folder are going to be favorites of mine.
This is an easy card to make, but it does take time because of the layers, embossing and die cutting. But, I think you will be pleased with your results. To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Tropical Thank You card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
Nueve’s Canine Corner
When we come back inside, we all rush to get a place in front of the fire. Sixx and Uncle Jack always get the bestest spot in front of the fire window. They always get to lay wherever they want! Grrr!
As for me, I get to curl up on one of the round beds. But at night, I curl up right beside my Mom in the Big Bed. She says I’m the bestest snuggler of them all. That’s because it’s part of my job of being a Good Boy! I hope you have a grrrrrreat week with lots of treats!
January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration
The time we have been waiting for is HERE! The January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure are LIVE!
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It’s packed with perks and filled with fun! During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn free, exclusive products for every $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping) you spend. And, you can enjoy even more benefits when you join the Stampin’ Up! family!
IF You Have a Big Wish List — Please Read — Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Special
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! PLUS, during Sale-A-Bration you will receive two additional free stamp sets after picking all of the products you want in your Starter Kit. The stamp sets need to be live at the time of picking them, so anything you see in a current catalog or at stampinup.com is eligible. There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: VZ37RQWV
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one in the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!