“Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening. A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight, walking in a winter wonderland!” If glistening snow sounds wonderful to you, I have the perfect sparkly Winter Wonderland card. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
It’s time for our monthly theme challenge, and Jaydee has a wonderful one for us: Winter Wonderland! I couldn’t wait to pull out the last of my retired Sparkle Glimmer Paper and get started. The winter wonderland I envision always involves a dusting of sparkling snow, shining like diamonds in both sunshine and moonlight. What about you? What do you think of when you hear the phrase “winter wonderland”? I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Let’s talk today about making a design work for you and your stash! Since a mix of retired and current products grace today’s card, there are probably some products you may not have. However, there are definitely substitutions which can be made for some of the retired items. For example, I happened to use Shaded Spruce glimmer paper (from the retired Joyous Noel collection) for the evergreen tree. But, you can use green foil. In fact, I would have used green foil, but I already had the glimmer paper options in my “Box of Misfit Card Parts”. For the Sparkle glimmer paper, used to create the gorgeous canopy of trees, there are many other companies who have lovely white, sparkly papers. Although the In the Woods dies retired a few years ago (they are one of my all-time favorites), the Cabin dies collection has a couple of dies in it which could be possibilities. In fact, I can’t wait to try them out!
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Winter Wonderland Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Nueve’s Canine Corner
Mom was so happy with my first post last week that she bought me a toy. I love toys almost as much as I love treats! After she took my picture though, she said we needed to take the color off my toe nails. She said they looked like “a tro shus”. I don’t know what “a tro shus” is, but she wasn’t happy about it. The brown is a Boxer thing. We sometimes get brown on our nails. But, I don’t mind it when Mom gives me a pedi-pedi. Sometimes I sleep through it. Mom always says, “Good boy, Nueve!” and then she gives me treats. I LOVE treats.
Great Aunt Muffy got mail last week. I think it’s called a “meddle”. Here is a picture of it:
When Mom heard about something called AKC’s Fit Dog Turkey Trot, she knew she wanted to do it with Great Aunt Muffy. Everyday she would put Great Aunt Muffy’s lifter on. Her lifter was like a giant collar that went around her belly. They couldn’t walk very far ’cause Great Aunt Muffy couldn’t move her legs very good and Mom had to hold her up with the lifter. They were ‘posed to walk 5K. I’m not sure what a K is. (I know what a B is though. They are bad and scary, and sting! I’m not supposed to play with them when they are in the yard.) Mom said a K was like 2/3 of a mile. That didn’t help me much, until she said that when we walk around the block, it a half of a mile. Great Aunt Muffy could only walk up to the house where the beagle lives, and then back. It would take them forever. But you know what? After walking everyday for a whole bunch of days, they did it! And Great Aunt Muffy kept on walking every day, even on the day she went to her new home at the Colorful Bridge.
That’s all from me! I have to go play with my new blue ball!
What’s Up! Stampin’ Up!
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Build a Business or Be Your Own Best Customer – The Choice is Yours!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: XZDZMV6X
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge.