I love floral holiday cards. They are one of my “go-to” choices for the holiday season. I love “blinging” them up with foils and sparkle, and today’s card is no exception. It’s Friday, and time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by International Day of Peace. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate the occasion. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used white, pearls, leaves and die cut on my card this week. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Because of the Inspo List for today’s challenge, I relied heavily on white. Other than dramatic “pops” of Evening Evergreen, I kept everything subtle. The centers of the flowers and berries are Petal Pink, while Mint Macaron blends were used to add just a hint of color to the leaves. Mint Macaron and Evening Evergreen look so pretty together. I just couldn’t resist adding Evening Evergreen ribbon and jewels to the Mint Macaron panel. What isn’t evident in the picture is the yummy texture and fabulous sparkle. The large white panel is actually Snowy White velvet paper, which has been embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. The petals of the flowers received a generous coating of Wink of Stella, while the holly leaves were covered with retired icy glitter.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Floral Holiday Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
The July – December Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It’s packed with perks and filled with fun! During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn free, exclusive products for every $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping) you spend. And, you can enjoy even more benefits when you join the Stampin’ Up! family!
IF You Have a Big Wish List – Please Read about Our Starter Kit Special – I Would LOVE to have you join my team!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)! PLUS, during Sale-A-Bration you will get to pick a qualifying bundle from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog to add to their Starter Kit—for free! This could be an added value of up to $60.25, depending on the bundle you select. Click HERE to see a list of the qualifying bundles. There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: XEF3G6PM
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale. Coming Soon: 100 sets which I am selling for a friend will be listed beginning next week. Stay tuned!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!