My mantra is it’s never too early to get a start on holiday cards! So why not combine the iconic stars and stripes associated with the Fourth of July and the colors of Christmas to make a Stars and Stripes card – Christmas style! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, the talented Anne Marie is hosting our monthly theme challenge. What a timely theme she has selected for us! Stars and/or Stripes! While I opted to create a Christmas card, I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Sometimes we tend to overlook the Christmas items that are in the Annual Catalog, and that may be the case with the Tidings of Christmas of Christmas Suite. What sold me on this suite were the fabulous dies! The stars are absolutely stunning. Follow that up with amazing sentiments. After all, who doesn’t hear Bing Crosby crooning White Christmas when they see the words, “May your days be merry and bright”. And can’t we all use a simple “Season’s Greetings” now and then? Combine these things with awesome designer series paper (which happens to be 15% off this month), and I was sold the moment I saw the suite.
With minimal stamping, creating this “Stars and Stripes” Christmas card is just a matter of layering. Add an Evening Evergreen bow for texture and Gilded Gems for bling, and you are good to go!
To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Stars and Stripes Card – Christmas Style, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Save 15% on Designer Series Paper!
July 1st through August 2nd
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog. Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: PDGPMM2X
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!