“A little note with the biggest thanks!” How cute is this sentiment? I can think of several people to whom I need to send a little note with the biggest thanks. This easy card will be winging its way to one of them for sure. It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week, Laurie is hosting our monthly sketch challenge. I absolutely love it! It’s a perfect one for showcasing a favorite sentiment. I can’t wait to see how you make this sketch your own!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Maybe it’s the old teacher in me, but when I first saw Laurie’s sketch, I was reminded of a blackboard. Heaven knows I certainly used my share of chalk back in the day, espousing the formulae of Physics, the beauty of Biology, and the charm of Chemistry.
This is an easy card to create, since the plants are fussy cut from the designer paper. I added rhinestones for bling, and created a tiny bow, snipping the edge off of a piece of Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon to create a thin one perfect for this situation. To download a free step-by-step tutorial for today’s A Little Note with the Biggest Thanks card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog this year, there is a free tutorial.
Hi, everyone! It’s Muffy. I am so happy to be able to chat with you again. I have so much I want to say, and I know my time with everyone is precious. It’s monsoon season here in southeast Iowa. I don’t get out in the yard as much as I would like because of the drizzle, but when I do, my mom brings out my bed so I can lay and smell the rain drenched earth and listen to the birds chirping in the trees. There is always someone with me, usually one of the “littles” as I call them, or my son, Jackie. I appreciate the company as I soak in all that life still has to offer me.
I get out on short walks every evening. I like going to the neighbor’s house. They are so sweet, and will come out to pet me. I remember when I was just a pup, and they would let me run in their big yard. I will be looking forward to running once again. Walking is more difficult now, as both of my hind legs do not like to cooperate, and my rear keeps drooping lower. But, my mom is good about lifting me up and down the steps and straightening out my legs. When I go “splat”, she is right there to pick me up. She has placed rugs and runners all over the floor so I don’t slip as badly, and she sleeps on the floor with me every night, so we can cuddle and snuggle. I think it will be the cuddles and snuggles, the soft touch of my mom’s hands, and her kisses that I will miss the most when I finally have to leave.
But until that time, I will live every day to the fullest. I will fill my senses with the sounds, sights, touches, tastes and smells of all that I love here on earth, so that after I cross The Rainbow Bridge, I will never forget.
Being A Demonstrator Has Its Perks
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 10% savings)!
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
If you have any questions about joining Stampin’ Up!, I am only an email away! If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
NEED A COPY OF THE CATALOG? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, please email me at: [email protected] and I will drop one into the mail to you free of charge, pronto!
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $50, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: WTNMA7JV
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!