Stampin’ Up! Is kicking off July with TWO great promotions!
Starter Kit Promotion July 1 – 31, 2018
Do you have a huge Wish List from the new catalog? Have you been itching to try the new ink pads? Stampin’ Up! has an offer you can’t refuse! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join Stampin’ Up! July 1 – 31 and receive a FREE color collection of 10 Classic Stampin’ Ink Pads as a bonus! Choose from 5 Stampin’ Up! color collections. That’s up to a $75 value!
Whether you are a hobby stamper or looking to grow a business, I would love to have you join the Schach Pack family of stampers.
10 Ink Pads FREE Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- $99 Starter Kit: Choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice. That’s $26 FREE and the kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. Plus during the promotion dates you will receive 10 ink pads free with your Starter Kit.
- Enjoy a 20 to 25% discount on your personal purchases of Stampin’ Up! products through a minimum of Jan. 31, 2019. No risk. No pressure. No penalty to drop.
- Each Stampin’ Ink Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Experience the new colors and the new Ink Pad design.
To join on July 1st, click HERE! I can’t wait to welcome you to the Stampin’ Up! family!
Buy 3 – Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Promotion
During July, buy three packages of select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! This sale includes Designer Series Paper from the annual catalog listed below. You can buy all the same or mix and match!
There has never been a better time to stock up on paper! This promotion begins July 1st!!!
And if you are looking for a recently retired stamp set, check out my retired sale HERE!