While I was working on this week’s On the CASE with Ann & Nicole, I whipped up this little card, which is a CASE of one of the Christmas Around the World cards found in the Holiday Catalog. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s cute. So that you can make it even more quickly than I did, I’ll provide you with the measurements I used. Have fun whipping up some fast holiday cards!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
A Quick Mini-Tutorial
Cut the paper as follows:
Soft Sky Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 3-3/4″ wide x 5″ high
Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper: 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ (4-3/8″ print #1, 3/4″ plaid)
Real Red Cardstock: 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″
1. Score the Soft Sky cardstock at 5-1/2″ to form the card base.
2. Adhere the plaid print to the back of the cute holiday print designer series paper. Trim to a length of 4-7/8″. Mat this onto the Crumb Cake cardstock, and adhere to the card base.
3. Ink the “Lines” image from the Brightly Lit Christmas stamp set with VersaMark ink. Randomly stamp the Real Red cardstock. Snip the ends into a banner. Adhere to the card base. (You can also use Real Red ink, if you prefer.)
4. Adhere a loop of Real Red 1/8″ ribbon to the banner. Using dimensionals, add a small Silver Metallic Doily. Adhere a Christmas Around the World wooden Present embellishment on top. (I used a dimensional…you can also glue it on. )
5. Snip “Season’s Greetings” from the Christmas Greetings paper (from the Christmas Around the World Collection). “Pop” atop the doily using dimensionals. There are other greetings on this paper which would be cute to use, too.
You’re done. How quick and easy was that?
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…