Occasions 2017 Catalog
Click to View the 2017 Occasions Catalog
You have seen sneak peeks from all over the “blog universe” during the month of December while you have been waiting for the day you can order from Stampin’ Up!’s 2017 Occasions Catalog. Well wait no more…today is the day you can begin ordering. Just click on the link above to view the Occasions Catalog on-line. Don’t wait to place those orders! Order today while your favorite items are in stock. The 2017 Occasions Catalog sales period runs through May 31, 2017.
And don’t forget, you can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards! Here’s the deal: for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.
Sale-A-Bration also means increased Stampin’ Rewards!
Place a qualifying order of at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward the Starter Kit and become a demonstrator!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle Stampin’ Up! Bundle…The STARTER KIT!
- Join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator.
- For $99 you will get up to $125 of worth of current Stampin’ Up! products (your choice) in your Starter Kit, and it ships for FREE – an additional 10% savings!
- If you join during Sale-a-bration (January 4th – March 31st), Stampin’ Up! will throw in your choice of TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice – an added value of up to $104.
- As always, there is no risk to join, and no obligation to sell or buy another thing.
- Join today and take advantage of this GREAT Value! Click HERE to join my group, “The Schach Pack”.
And don’t forget to take advantage of January’s Host Code. PLACE A STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (total before shipping and tax) in MY on-line store during January using HOST CODE SURD27C3, and you’ll earn the NEW Falling Petals Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. For more details, see this post.
If you need a paper copy of either the Occasions Catalog or the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, don’t hesitate to email me ([email protected]), and I will drop them in the mail to you! Until next time…