With the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration right around the corner, I thought it was about time I played with some of my new goodies. The cold and gray days we’ve been experiencing here in the heartland put me in the mood to create something light and airy! It’s a classic layout which I love…and I hope you will, too!
A Stampin’ Schach “By the Numbers” Tutorial
Here is what you will need to complete this card:
Birthday Blooms (140655 W, 140658 C)
#101650—Whisper White cardstock (4-1/4” x 11” , 3-3/4” x 5”, 2” x 3-1/2”, 4” x 3”)
#131203—Soft Sky cardstock (4” x 5-1/4”)
#140557—Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (3-1/2” x 4-3/4”)
#140931 —Archival Basic Black
#103954 — Aqua Painters
#133324 — Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
#122334 — Simply Scored
#103579 — Paper Snips
#113439 — Big Shot
#133520 — Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
#129381 — Ovals Collection Framelits
#119247 — Pearl Basic Jewels
#134573 — Whisper White 1/2” Seam Binding
#141897 — Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
#104332 — SNAIL Adhesive
#104430 — Stampin’ Dimensionals
Let’s get started!
1. Score the 4-1/4” x 11” piece of Whisper White card stock at 5-1/2” and fold to create the card base.
2. Emboss the 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Whisper White card stock with the Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Cut an oval from the center using the 4-1/4” high framelit from the Ovals Collection.
3. Adhere the Birthday Bouquet designer paper behind the cut-out. Layer this piece onto the Soft Sky card stock mat. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere these layers to the card base.
4. Punch out the tag. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black, the flowers in Soft Sky, and the dots in Soft Suede. Add the ribbon and bow. Adhere to the card.
5. Stamp the flower and leaves image with Basic Black Archival ink. Using Aqua Painters, watercolor the leaves Old Olive, the petals Watermelon Wonder, and the anthers Delightful Dijon. Add a touch of Wink of Stella to the center. Snip out with paper snips, and adhere to the card with dimensionals.
6. Add tiny pearls to the tag and to the center of the flower. After all, everything looks better with a pearl or two!
It’s Time to Share
Why participate in shares? Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
How Shares Work
- Simply EMAIL ME ([email protected] or [email protected]) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills, I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices January 1st.
- On January 5th, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, I will put the troops to work, and cut, count, measure and package up your goodies pronto! Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite the order!!!
- Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified to protect them; ribbons will be rolled or folded; and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service.
Here’s What Others Say About My Shares
- “Your shares are so organized and arrive in pristine condition. I love the 12″x6″ paper samples – so useful for many projects without the expense of order entire packages of DSP. ” -N.R.
- “I was so pleased with your last product share. It makes a big difference when you offer the DSP at the generous size of 6″ x 12″. You did a great job on the last one.” – L.P.
- “Thanks for all your hard work on the paper shares. It was perfect when I received it. Thanks for placing the name of the paper between each one.” – J.M.
- “What a delightful surprise to open up your carefully packaged SU! items, Ann. You always pack with such thoughtfulness and attention to detail.” – L.P.
- “I received my shares today!! The package arrived perfectly. Love all the paper!!” – J.M.
Here Are This Year’s Occasion Catalog Shares
1. Designer Series Paper Share — $30 (Includes postage)
*24 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of DSP (It’s My Party, Birthday Bouquet, Botanical Gardens, Shine On)
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Going Places DSP stack
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Love Blossoms DSP stack
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Have a Cuppa DSP stack
* 1 – 6″ x 12″ sheet of Red Foil
* 1 – 6″ x 12″ sheet of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
*5 Polka Dot Cones Cello Bags
Total: 62 sheets + 5 Polka Dot Cones Cello Bags
2. Ribbon Share — $9.00 (includes postage)
* 2-1/2 yards of EACH of the following: Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Watermelon Wonder 1″ Ribbon, Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon
* 5 yards each of Black/Melon and Black/Mint Bakers Twine
Total: 17-1/2 yards of Ribbon/Twine
3. Embellishment Share — $10 (includes postage)
* 12 It’s My Party Enamel Dots
* 6 Honeycombs
* 6 Bow Paper Clips
* 3 Botanical Garden Jewels
* 3 Have a Cuppa Embellishments
Total: 30 embellishments
4. I Want It All—Best Value — $45 (Includes Shipping)
* 62 sheets of paper + 5 cello cones
* 17-1/2 Yards of Ribbon/Twine
* 30 Embellishments
The Fine Print
- Shares will be ordered as they are filled – so sign up today!
- I will begin sending invoices on January 1st
- US Addresses only
- The number of the share in which you wish to participate
- Your PayPal email address
- Your mailing address
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me! Until next time…