In order to coincide with Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza, which begins Monday, November 24th, The Stampin’ Schach will be offering Fabulous Black Friday Specials on Marvelous Monday, too! Here are the details:
- The special applies to orders placed online from just after Midnight, Mountain Time through NOON, Mountain Time, on Monday, November 24th AND during the same hours on November 28th.
- For every $50 (before shipping and taxes) receive a “Schach Pack” valued at between $25 and $30.
- “Schach Packs” are packages which contain new and/or retired combinations of: card stock, card bases, designer series paper, 1-2 yard samples of ribbon, embellishments, punches, embossing folders, dies, card kits, completed cards, and even stamp sets. Please note that paper and ribbon will be cut to make mailing easier. You will not be disappointed.
- For every $50 (before shipping and handling) you will receive a “Schach Pack” valued at between $25 and $30.
- It’s that simple! Order $50, receive a $25 – $30 “Schach Pack”. Order $100, receive a $50 – $60 “Schach Pack” and so on!
To view the bargains, CLICK HERE!
Oh my gosh! It’s a Starter Kit Special!
This is such a sweet offer, and here is why:
- The kit has been discounted for a LIMITED TIME. From November 24th to December 2, the $99 kit has been discounted 25% to $74.25
- YOU get to customize your kit with up to $125 in products. That’s like getting $50 FREE. Like all of our Starter Kits, shipping is FREE.
But there is even more!
- If you place a product order of $150 within 45 days of your join date, you will receive a one-time discount of 30%.
- You will always receive at least a 20% discount on commissionable orders every day.
- AND…if you sign up during this special…you will receive 5% cash back on your sales and individual purchases during December. This is in addition to your regular discounts.
- AND…you can add Online Extravaganza items to your kit!
- If you are ready to become a Schach Pack Pal (a part of the Stampin’ Pretty group), just click HERE on November 24th. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]
Until next time…