It’s time for a peek to pique your interest in this week’s Pals Paper Arts challenge! Won’t you join me for Thursday’s reveal?
Ann’s Picks from the New Catalog
I have received several emails asking me what I like best from the new 2013 -2014 Catalog. Wow! That’s a tough question, but I will try to narrow it down to ten groups of products.
1. All FIVE new In-Colors
2. Big Shot Magnetic Platform (Page 184)
3. Embellishments: Very Vintage Designer Buttons (Page 169), Washi Tape and Candy Dots (Page 171)
4. Ribbon: In Color 3/8″ Ruffle Stretch Trim (Page 173)
5. Punches: Hexagon, Mosaic, Artisan Label (Pages 180, 181)
6. Embossing Folders: Beautifully Baroque (Page 191)
7. Framelits: Deco Labels, Chalk Talk (Pages 186, 187)
8. Stamp Sets: Really Good Greetings (Page 38), Wetlands (Page 69), Notable Notations (Page 98), Gorgeous Grunge (Page 109), Six Sided Sampler (Page 125), Tape It (Page 133)
9. Designer Series Paper: Soho Subway, Venetian Romance, Modern Medley (Pages 151, 153, 154)
10. Wood Mount Cases (Page 197)
What is your favorite product from the new catalog? Won’t you let me know in today’s comment? I can’t wait to read what you like. What? You don’t have a new catalog? If you do not currently have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and would like a new catalog, please email me today and I will make sure one is mailed to you. Until next time…