Do you love card making and scrapbooking? Would you like to receive a 20% discount on all your favorite Stampin’ Up! products? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then you may want to consider taking advantage of Stampin’ Up!s Mini Starter Kit Special. From July 15th through August 31st, you can start your own Stampin’ Up! business for only $85. Here is what you will receive for your investment:
- For All You Do stamp set
- All six In-Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (Bahama Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede)
- Whisper White Card Stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
- In-Color Assorted Card Stock (8-1/2” x 11”)
- Business Tools including (8) 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogs, 8 Holiday Mini catalogs, 50 Customer forms, Getting Started DVD and more!
And if this is not enough, the Standard Starter Kit is available for $199…with incentives including all 6 In-Color Stamp Pads plus a package of 8-1/2” x 11” Assorted In-Color Card Stock…a $43.65 value! The Standard Starter Kit contains:
- Four Stamp Sets: Fun & Fast Notes, On a Pedestal, Eastern Blooms, Fundamental Phrases, Teeny Tiny Wishes, plus Elegant Thank You (Note: You can substitute for sets of your choice up to the value of the substituted set)
- Stampin’ Around Wheel: Fast Flowers (or standard wheel of your choice)
- Stampin’ Around Wheel Handle
- Stampin’ Around Ink Cartridge in Pixie Pink (or color of your choice)
- Stampin’ Pastels
- Blender Pens
- VersaMark Ink
- 5 Classic Stampin’ Pads (Basic Black, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Pixie Pink or five colors of your choice)
- Stampin’ Scrub and Stampin’ Mist
- 2 packages of Bold Brights 8-1/2” x 11” Card Stock, or color family of your choice
- Whisper White Card Stock or color of your choice (up to $7.50)
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Décor Elements Medium Chocolate Eastern Blooms and Décor Elements Applicator
- 8 Catalogs, plus forms and business tools
All of this, plus the incentives, is only $199, plus tax…SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!
You might be thinking, “I would love the products, but I really do not want to do workshops.” There is no obligation to hold workshops and no penalty for dropping your demonstrator status. However, to keep your demonstrator benefits and discounts, you will need to reach a $300 quarterly minimum. This can be achieved either through workshops or personal purchases. If you join my group, I will be there every step of the way to coach you and answer your questions. The first TEN people to contact me for the necessary password to order your Starter Kit will receive a free, retired unmounted SAB stamp set from my “collection” AND if you are among the first FIVE to join my group, I will provide you with a free set of In-Color Markers, too! Remember, this promotion begins on July 15th! Email me if you have questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.