The Kindred Spirit stamp set possesses a Zen-like quality. Although I often use the stamp featured as a background, I occasionally like to use it as a focal image, such as with today’s card. This set includes two sentiments, “With Sympathy” and “Kindred Spirits”. Just what is a “kindred spirit” you ask? A kindred spirit is “someone who feels and thinks the way you do”. Are you my kindred spirit? You just might be if you love this fabulous Designer Series Paper, Bella Birds.
- Make a standard card base from “Pink and Gray Floral” Bella Birds Designer Series Paper and score at the top.
- Ink the Floral stamp from Kindred Spirits with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Mat onto the Chocolate Chip selection from Bella Birds.
- Add a snippet of “Pretty in Pink” Taffeta Ribbon for a spot of color. Attach to the card base.
- Ink the “Kindred Spirit” sentiment with Chocolate Chip and stamp onto Very Vanilla. Mat onto Pink and Gray Floral Bella Birds Designer Series Paper. Position and adhere to the card as illustrated.
- I also randomly placed small rhinestone flowers on the image for a little “bling”!
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Stamp Set: Kindred Spirits (111662)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Designer Series Paper: Bella Birds (113981)
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon (109067), Rhinestones (Hero Arts)
Please feel free to leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you! Until next time…