- Transfer the “Create, Dream, Inspire and Happy” images from the Summer Love Rub-Ons onto Very Vanilla card stock using the “popsicle stick” provided. If you have never used Stampin’ Up! rub-ons, you are in for a treat! These high quality rub-ons are easy to use with perfect results every time.
- Use a corner rounder to soften the mat and to mimic the corners on the images.
- Mat the Very Vanilla with images onto Bashful Blue, followed by a final mat of the small “coral floral” designer paper from A Walk in the Park. Once again, use the corner rounder to soften the mats.
- Adhere a wide strip of the colorful “leaves and stems” paper to a card base of cameo coral.
- Adhere the center mat complex in place over the leaves and vines strip, as illustrated in the photo.
- To add a little pizzazz, use small glitter brads in a complementary color in the corners of the mat.
- Add Very Vanilla ribbon as a finishing touch.
The nice thing about using Designer Paper is that the papers are designed to be used together. You never have to second guess about which colors to select or which card stocks to use! In a matter of minutes, you can create a card or scrapbook page that is perfectly coordinated.
Today’s card features two of the many wonderful products from the Occasions Mini Catalog. What a great time to experiment with these new products, especially when you can earn a free item from the “Under $10” page (page 208) of the Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Get Connected campaign.
Here’s how the campaign works:
- Spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from page 208. There are several cute stamps on this page! Check it out if you haven’t already.
- You can also receive the free item as a bonus for placing an order of $150 or more. This order can include any current Stampin’ Up! product. For each additional $150, you will be able to select another free item. What is even better is that this is in addition to the regular hostess benefits!
- This offer is also available for on-line purchases. Just make certain to enter the free items AFTER the $40 minimum has been reached. It really is so-o-o easy to order on-line!
What better way to connect with those you love than giving a card that you have lovingly made? But please note that the Get Connected Campaign is in effect only until April 30th.
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Images: Summer Love Rub-Ons (Occasions Mini 114620)
Card stock: Cameo Coral (100457), Very Vanilla (101650), Bashful Blue (105120),
Designer Series Paper: A Walk in the Park (Occasions Mini 115123)
Punches: Corner Rounder (109047)
Ribbon: Very Vanilla (109055)
Non-Stampin’ Up!: Glitter brads (Paper Studio), Ribbon slide (Manufacturer unknown)