What can I say…but cute, cute, cute! If you are experiencing a card 911 and need a card in a hurry, then this design is for you! This darling little card was inspired by one designed by Mary Fish of Stampin‘ Pretty! Mary is an inspiration to stampers of all ability levels, with her clean, fresh designs.
The wonderful feature of this card is how quickly it can be assembled! It spotlights Stampin‘ Up’s new Summer Love Rub-ons, which are featured in the Occasions Mini Catalog (available April 1st).
- Using Whisper White card stock for the card base, I scored two lines across the top using the score lines on my Enveloper.
- The center rectangle was cut from Baja Breeze on which I used the Corner Ticket Punch to jazz up the corners.
- The small strip of patterned paper, from the Patterns Pack Two Hostess Level 1 Gift was given its lacy edge courtesy of the Eyelet Border Punch. Of course, the Scallop Circle Punch was used for the center, while a small paper punch provided the small border embellishment.
- Using the Summer Love Rub-ons, I selected the butterfly to add just the right touch of spring! To add depth and dimension, the center circle was popped up with a Stampin‘ Dimensional. Pretty in Pink ink was applied to the edges of the scallop using a sponge dauber.
- As a final touch, a small snippet of ribbon added a burst of color.
If you love to punch you will certainly have fun with this card!
Order Your Stampin’ Up! Supplies Now!
Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Baja Breeze (111352)
Ink: Pretty in Pink(101301)
Designer Paper: Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper II (114325 – If you would like to earn this paper, email me for details)
Punches: Corner Ticket (107214), Eyelet Border (113692), Scallop Circle (109043)
Accessories: Stampin‘ Dimensionals (104430), Summer Love Rub-ons (114620—Available April 1st)
The new Summer Love Rub-ons will be available from the Stampin‘ Up! Occasions Mini Catalog which will be available for customer order and download starting April 1. Please check my blog April 1!
All stamped images used on this site are copyrighted by Stampin’ Up! 2009.