Designer Series Papers are one of “my favorite things”. Since I use them in both my cardmaking and scrapbooking, it is no wonder that I am so excited about Stampin’ Up!s latest promotion in honor of National Scrapbooking Month. Here are the details:
Buy three packages of Designer Series Papers, Specialty Papers, and/or 12” x 12” Textured Card Stock and receive one package free. Designer Series Papers are one of my “go-to” card making and scrapbooking staples, and textured card stock is the perfect foundation for any scrapbooking page. I know that I plan to take advantage of this sale and stock up!
In addition, Stampin’ Up! is also offering a Scrapbooking Starter Kit for only $75. With this kit, you receive all of the demonstrator benefits. If you never thought of Stampin’ Up! as a source for your scrapbooking needs…think again! As a veteran “scrapper”, I am so impressed with the quality papers and embellishments that are available through Stampin’ Up!
But wait…there’s more! During National Scrapbooking Month, you also have the opportunity to purchase the Jumble Alphabet Set at 20% off its regular price. The Jumble Alphabet Set will be featured in the new Fall/Winter Catalog, so this is your chance to purchase this set as a “sneak peek”. This is definitely one set that every scrapbooker should have in their arsenal!
Whew! With all of that said, let’s took a look at today’s card, which features the yummy Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. This card was designed for this week’s Mojo Monday sketch #84, and features the God’s Beauty Hostess Stamp Set.
- After using the Ticket Corner Punch, mat the awesome “Kiwi Floral” Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper onto Whisper White card stock. Adhere to a Kiwi Kiss card base.
- Use the Ticket Corner Punch on “Rose Red Figural” Raspberry Tart DSP, and mat onto Whisper White. Adhere to the card base.
- Add Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon for a touch of femininity!
- Ink the “Leafy Stem” stamp from “God’s Beauty” with Kiwi Kiss and adhere to Whisper White on which you have used the Ticket Corner Punch. Coat the leaves with Crystal Effects to add dimension. Allow to dry, then mat on the “Rose Red Tiny Dot” paper, once again from the Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper. Adhere to your card base.
- Ink the “Floral” stamp from God’s Beauty with Rose Red and stamp four flowers on Whisper White card stock. Cut out. Through the center of three of the flowers, insert a small pink Circle Fire Brad, and using Stampin’ Dimensionals, position them down the left side of the card. Through the center of the fourth flower insert a medium pink Circle Fire Brad and position on the stem with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- A small scallop circle was cut, using the Big Shot and the small scalloped circle Nestabilities, from “Paisley Rose Red” Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper, and adhered into place with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Ink the “Just a Little Thanks” from the “Matchbox Messages” Stamp Set using Always Artichoke and Rose Red Stampin’ Write Markers. “Huff” and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Punch out using the 1″ Circle Punch. Attach to the Paisley Rose Red scallop with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your Raspberry Tart creation! It’s “calorie free”!
Click here to access the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Stamp Sets: God’s Beauty (Hostess Level I 113222); Matchbox Messages (Occasions Mini 113800)
Ink: Rose Red (101778), Kiwi Kiss (111835), Stampin’ Write Markers (Rich Regals 105540)
Designer Series Paper: Raspberry Tart (113975)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730); Kiwi Kiss (111353)
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (107214), 1″ Circle (109046), Big Shot (113439)
Embellishments: Circle Fire Brads (109110), Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon (109056)
Other: Crystal Effects (101055)