Need a note of thanks that’s quick and easy to make? Look no further. It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by World Music Day. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used music notes, black, white, circles and dry embossing to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
Sometimes circumstances arise where you need a quick and easy card. Today’s card is definitely quick, easy, and fairly clean and simple, all while maintaining a touch of casual elegance. With a layout that could be used for a variety of embossing folders, sentiments, and color combinations, the value of today’s card lies in its versatility.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Note of Thanks Card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team:
I’m wishing Uncle Q good luck as he travel to Indianapolis today. He is competing at the American Boxer Club National Specialty dog show in Obedience. My paws are crossed that he gets a ribbon. Uncle Q is not going to be on a lead, so he has to be really, really good. The last show he was at he followed a bug out of the ring. That was a big no-no. He does obedience with his good friend, Rose. She’s really patient with him when he acts silly.
Good luck, Uncle Q! If you get a ribbon, Mom buys you a toy! You can share it with me. I would like to go, too, but I have to stay home with my dad, and help him work. After all, I’m a working dog. I am Good Boy Nueve!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, exciting new holiday products are on their way when the July – December Mini Catalog goes live.
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Check Out the Last Chance List HERE
COMING SOON!The July – December Mini Catalog goes live on July 1st. Watch the blog for more information! Need a copy of the catalog? If you are not currently a customer of another demonstrator, please email me at [email protected] for your FREE copy.
IF YOU HAVE A BIG WISH LIST
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at [email protected] If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program.
Current Code: FQBFDDA2
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me ([email protected]). I will send you one free of charge!