What better way to celebrate National Best Friends Day than with a floral friendship card? It’s time to play at Festive Friday – Home of the Inspo List!
For this week’s challenge, we are inspired by National Best Friends Day. Remember, at Festive Friday you do not need to actually celebrate or make a card for the occasion featured. Your goal is to simply use three or more items from the inspiration list on your project. I used feminine, pink, friendship sentiment, patterned paper, ribbon and dry embossing to create my card. I can’t wait to see what YOU create!
Colors of the Day
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
The Tea Boutique designer series paper collection isn’t just about tea cups and tea pots! It has some delightful floral and print patterns, too. These adorable little blossoms, paired with Petal Pink gingham print, is sweetly feminine, and just perfect for this floral friendship card. The Swirly die cut, from the Painted Labels die set, creates a wonderful backdrop for the scalloped sentiment circle. I find myself using this circle die cut often. It is from the All That die collection. Blossoms, which were fussy cut from the same pattern as the banner, were used to accent the sentiment. With a few iridescent pearls and a snippet of Parakeet Party ribbon, it makes a cute embellishment.
To download the free step-by-step tutorial for today’s Floral Friendship card, which includes all the paper measurements and all of the current products used, please click on the button below. For every card which has been posted on my blog since 2019, there is a free tutorial.
For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of the Festive Friday Challenge Design team.
The In Color Starter Kit Promotion Ends May 31st
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Sign up to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator by May 31st, and receive the following 2022–2024 In Color products in your Starter Kit for FREE – A $66.50 Value:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals and engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
Current Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator. Click Here to place an order in my online store.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me.
Current Code: S3Y3HG4T
Looking for an oldie but goodie? Check out my retired stamps which I have for sale.
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join Paper Pumpkin
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com). I will send you one free of charge!
Ann, I love how feminine this is. All those gorgeous florals and reds and pinks are beautiful and I love that sentiment – how true is that! Another fabulous card, my friend
Love this one, such wonderful colours xx
Beautiful card! I really like this layout and the mixing of gingham and flowers. So very pretty.
Wow Ann, another gorgeous card. I love that little fussy cut piece. It just finished off the card beautifully
I just love the fresh feel of this card Ann – those florals look great and I love the fussy cut piece to embellish the sentiment with the sparkly ribbon tucked under it too. Gorgeous!
Such a beautiful card! Why do I never think of using an image cut from the paper? It looks so nice and is another great way to use DSP!
I love everything about this card from the design, to the colors, to the die cuts, to the sentiment. Wonderful in every way, Ann.
Absolutely love your beautiful card! 🙂
I love it!! You have a great layout !! I will be making this one soon!!
This card is so nice and colorful. Love banner and stamp set together.
Love this my friend!
Love the dsp on your card…..so bright and cheery! I just can’t justify buying any more paper but I will try to CASE the layout.
I am so glad I bought this DSP. I love the colors and your beautiful card makes them shine! I love every detail! Ribbon and pearls are so feminine!
Such a pretty card Ann. I love the colour combination.
I did not fall in love with the DSP the moment I saw it but for some reason it ended up in my pre-order…lol. I was so happy when I started using it. You’ve used it well here and I love your card! Woof to Nueve and Sixxy. Have a blessed weekend.
OMG, I’m in love!! My favorite colors and then flowers and gingham and oh my! Thanks for sharing. Hugs to all of you and a kiss on the nose to Nueve.
Oh my goodness….this is the sweetest thing ever! I am trying to resist these papers but you may have sent me over the edge! So cute! And that RIBBON! 😀