It doesn’t get much easier than this easy Christmas card! It’s Sunday, and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week the lovely LeAnne is hosting our monthly Clean and Simple challenge: Say It Loud! The goal is to make a large sentiment the focal point of your card. I am showcasing the beautiful Merry Christmas sentiment from Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas Rose stamp set. This set, which is part of the Christmastime Is Here Suite, will be available November 1st. Don’t you love this font?
The Frosted Frames dies are a large sentiment’s best friend! Die cut from Copper Foil, this ornate frame truly complements an elegant sentiment. Holiday Rhinestones are the perfect accents to add a bit of sparkle.
What a perfect layout for those of you who have lots of holiday cards to create: Copper Foil, Celestial Copper Delicata Metallic Ink and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper; Gold Foil, Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink, and Wrapped in Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper; and a variety of cardstock, ink colors, and Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper. Of course, if you love traditional holiday colors, you will LOVE using Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper with Garden Green and Real Red. To be perfectly honest, I can’t wait to try them all!
Download the FREE tutorial! If you would like a printable copy of the details on how to create this fall card with pumpkins and leaves, just click on the tutorial button below to print off the instructions. For more step-by-step tutorials, please visit my 2019 PDF Tutorial Gallery!
For more inspiration, please be sure to visit The Paper Player team members.
Reduced Prices on My Retired Stamp Sets
I have reduced prices on many of the items on my Retired List. Check it out HERE, and email me at email@example.com if you are interested in purchasing anything.
New Online Host Clubs Forming Now
Are you ready to combine the value of your online orders with those of other stampers from across the United States? Are you ready to use a shared Host Code and take your turn at receiving free product? If so, you may want to join The Stampin’ Schach’s Online Host Club! Check out the details HERE!
October Host Code Information
Ready to order supplies to make your own cards? I would love to be your Demonstrator.
When checking out, if you apply the Host Code to your online orders of at least $75, but under $150, you’ll get a free gift from me. If your order is over $150, please do not apply the host code – you will be receiving your own host rewards, as well as your gift from me. All orders of $50 or more earn points toward my Loyalty Rewards Program (Details HERE).
October Code: UX3ETERC
Membership Has Its Perks … Purchase the Starter Kit Today
- DISCOUNT Time! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a 20 – 25% discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up! items.
- There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit. You will still enjoy all the benefits and discounts of being a demonstrator through at least April 30, 2020!
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the Schach Pack Pals. You’ll have access to private Facebook groups, receive newsletters, and will be able to engage with a community of other stampers.
- Questions about joining? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are ready to join NOW, CLICK HERE!
As always, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (email@example.com).