From the moment I saw it, I knew I had to have it. What was “it” you ask? “It” was the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits collection. Today’s card features those thinlits, which are available January 5th from the Occasions Catalog. Despite its appearance, is incredibly easy. There is no stamping at all. Enjoy!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
This finished card measures 4-1/4″ wide by 5-1/2″ high.
- Lacy and lovely! The Very Vanilla heart was created in a snap! I simply ran the Bloomin’ Heart thinlit through the Big Shot, and then used the new Big Shot Die Brush (available January 5th) to remove all the tiny pieces. For best results, be sure your acrylic plates are flat, and not warped!
- A touch of color! The smaller Bloomin’ Heart thinlits were used to create the blossoms, cut from Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, and So Saffron card stock. The centers of the flowers are pearls, and a few pearls were scattered in other places on the heart.
- Diamonds and pearls! The background was created by using the Diagonal Plate and the Simply Scored tool. I scored at every each, and then rotated to form the “diamonds”. Pearls were added at the intersections of the lines.
And there you have it! Quick, easy and elegant!
The Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure will be live before you know it! January 5th is the day. By now, if you are one of my regular customers, you should have received both the catalog and the brochure. If you have not, please email me, and I will mail a second one out to you lickity-split! And if you are not one of my customers, and are in need of a demonstrator and catalog, I would love to be your “Go-to Gal”. Just email me at: [email protected]
It’s Time for Shares
Why participate in shares? Shares are a way to sample the new Designer Series Papers, Ribbons, and Embellishments at a fraction of what it would cost you to purchase all of them yourself. And the nice thing is I do all the ordering, cutting, counting and re-packaging for you!
How Shares Work
- Simply EMAIL ME ([email protected] or [email protected]) to reserve your spot in a share. When your share fills, I will bill you via PayPal, or you may send a check. I will begin sending out PayPal invoices January 1st.
- On January 5th, I will place the orders for all filled shares. Once I receive the products, I will put the troops to work, and cut, count, measure and package up your goodies pronto! Because I want to get your shares mailed out as quickly as possible, I will expedite the order!!!
- Your papers will be lovingly wrapped and identified to protect them; ribbons will be rolled or folded; and embellishments will be placed into small bags. Once this task is completed, your shares will be sent out via the US Postal Service.
Here’s What Others Say About My Shares
- “Your shares are so organized and arrive in pristine condition. I love the 12″x6″ paper samples – so useful for many projects without the expense of order entire packages of DSP. ” -N.R.
- “I was so pleased with your last product share. It makes a big difference when you offer the DSP at the generous size of 6″ x 12″. You did a great job on the last one.” – L.P.
- “Thanks for all your hard work on the paper shares. It was perfect when I received it. Thanks for placing the name of the paper between each one.” – J.M.
- “What a delightful surprise to open up your carefully packaged SU! items, Ann. You always pack with such thoughtfulness and attention to detail.” – L.P.
- “I received my shares today!! The package arrived perfectly. Love all the paper!!” – J.M.
Here Are This Year’s Occasion Catalog Shares
1. Designer Series Paper Share — $30 (Includes postage)
*24 – 6″ x 12″ sheets of DSP (It’s My Party, Birthday Bouquet, Botanical Gardens, Shine On)
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Going Places DSP stack
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Love Blossoms DSP stack
*12 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of Have a Cuppa DSP stack
* 1 – 6″ x 12″ sheet of Red Foil
* 1 – 6″ x 12″ sheet of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
*5 Polka Dot Cones Cello Bags
Total: 62 sheets + 5 Polka Dot Cones Cello Bags
2. Ribbon Share — $9.00 (includes postage)
* 2-1/2 yards of EACH of the following: Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, Watermelon Wonder 1″ Ribbon, Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon
* 5 yards each of Black/Melon and Black/Mint Bakers Twine
Total: 17-1/2 yards of Ribbon/Twine
3. Embellishment Share — $10 (includes postage)
* 12 It’s My Party Enamel Dots
* 6 Honeycombs
* 6 Bow Paper Clips
* 3 Botanical Garden Jewels
* 3 Have a Cuppa Embellishments
Total: 30 embellishments
4. I Want It All—Best Value — $45 (Includes Shipping)
* 62 sheets of paper + 5 cello cones
* 17-1/2 Yards of Ribbon/Twine
* 30 Embellishments
The Fine Print
- Shares will be ordered as they are filled – so sign up today!
- I will begin sending invoices on January 1st
- US Addresses only
Please email the following information to me at [email protected] OR [email protected]:
- The number of the share in which you wish to participate
- Your PayPal email address
- Your mailing address
Ringing in the New Year
As is tradition in the Schach household, we try to stay awake to welcome the New Year! I migrated to the basement, along with the Boxers, to watch the festivities on the bigger-screened TV. Although I was the only one to hang-in until the clock struck twelve, it’s always quite entertaining to watch the antics of the mini-Muffins. Just a few evenings earlier, I documented their sleeping habits.
Jack LOVES to snuggle with anyone, as long as he can throw a leg over the top of them. Brody, who loves to sleep in front of the heater, proved to be a warm snuggle buddy in the chilly basement.
But he soon tired of Jack’s leg on top of him. He headed to the love seat for a little alone time. Kia, another snuggler, had other plans for him, and jumped up to join him. She found he made quite a suitable pillow. I can’t say I blame her…I LOVE to snuggle with Brody, too.
Without his uncle with whom to cuddle, Jackie decided to just hide his head under the ottoman.
Brody and Kia snuggled comfortably for quite some time, until Brody heard a sound outside, and decided to go upstairs to investigate. After being deserted by her uncle, Kia joined Jack on the floor, showing no modesty as she sprawled out in front of the TV.
In the end, they both decided to lay claim to the chairs…
I hope you enjoyed today’s card…and a glimpse into my life with the Mini-Muffins. Won’t you let me know in your comment today. And as we begin 2016, may your New Year be filled with peace, love and joy! Until next time…