Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate this holiday! I hope you are enjoying your time with family and friends. For me, Thanksgiving has always been a time for reflection. I have so many things for which I am thankful…and YOU are one of them. I have met so many wonderful people through stamping and blogging. I would love to show my gratitude by sharing the tutorial for my Founder’s Circle swap card for this year. Enjoy!
Jolly Christmas (139873 W, 139876 C)
Peaceful Wreath (139794 P)
Very Vanilla card stock (101650)
*4-1/4” x 11” (scored at 5-1/2” for the card base)
*3-3/4″ x 5″ (embossed layer)
* 3″ x 3″ (two pieces for deer and circle)
* 1-7/8″ x 5/8″ (sentiment)
Gold Foil (132622)
*4″ x 5-1/4″ (for mat)
*3-1/2″ x 3″ (for tree)
Soft Suede (126978)
Big Shot (113439)
Circles Collection Framelits (130911)
Gold Cording Trim (139618)
Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129)
Heat Tool (129053)
Hexagon Punch (130919)
Paper Snips (103579)
Perfect Pines Framelits (139665)
Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139672)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
1. Score the 11” x 4-1/4” piece of Very Vanilla card stock at 5-1/2″ to create the card base.
2. Adhere the 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Gold Foil to the card base, leaving a 1/8″ border on all four sides.
3. Emboss the 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Very Vanilla card stock using the Gently Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere on top of the Gold Foil, leaving a 1/8″ border on all four sides.
4. Using the 2-3/8″ Circle Framelit, cut a Very Vanilla circle. Emboss using the Gently Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
4. Cut a Tree from Gold Foil using the largest Peaceful Pines tree framelit. Adhere the Tree to the back of the circle using SNAIL adhesive. Add two coils of Gold Cording as shown. Attach all of this to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Ink the Deer image with VersaMark and stamp onto Very Vanilla card stock. Heat emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Snip out using Paper Snips. Adhere to the circle with dimensionals.
6. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede. Use the Hexagon Punch to create the “V” end. Adhere to the card with dimensionals.
7. Add Pearls to the tree and sentiment as shown.
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial, and that you will give this card a try! Of course, if you need to order any of the supplies, please CLICK HERE. And remember, if you have any questions about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away! Until next time…